Privacy is very important to us. We want to inform our (potential) customers, suppliers, partners and job applicants as much as possible, respect their privacy and give them control over what happens to their data. Below you will find our policy on the collection, storage, use, communication and disclosure of personal data.
Solid Engineering & Construction bv would like to emphasize that it strives at all times to act in accordance with the EU Regulation of 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter “AVG”).
This privacy statement (hereinafter the “Privacy Statement”) applies to every visit to and use of the website (www.solid-talent.nl, www.solid-talent.com and www.solid-talent.eu) as well as to all relationships (and the exchange of data that may be involved) between Solid Engineering & Construction bv and its (potential) customers, suppliers, partners and applicants.
IDENTITY OF THE CONTROLLER
The controller of your personal data is Solid Engineering & Construction bv. Solid Engineering & Construction bv has its registered office at 4834 XT Breda, Fatimastraat 1.
The controller is the one who determines the purpose and means (the ‘what’, the ‘how’ and the ‘why’) of processing personal data.
Solid Engineering & Construction bv can be contacted by post, by telephone 076 201 0005 and by e-mail email@example.com.
Specifically with regard to the Privacy Statement, in addition to the contact details above, the following person may also be contacted: Timmy Baert.
WHICH PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED AND WHY
Personal data is any data that makes it possible to identify someone. This includes, but is not limited to, data such as name, address, user name, company name, e-mail address and telephone number, but also other information such as IP address, information about the business sector, etc.
The information we collect depends on the context of your interaction with us, the method of contact and the information you provide.
We may process the following personal data:
- Personal identification data
- Identification details other than the national registry number, issued by the Government
- Electronic identification data
- Financial identification data
- Financial resources
- Details of insurance
- Details of pension
- Professional activities
- Personal details
- Immigrant status
- Complaints, incidents or accidents – information concerning…
Composition of the family
- Marriage or current form of cohabitation
- Details of other family members or relatives
Leisure and interests
- Leisure activities and interests
Judicial data concerning
- Judicial data on convictions and sentences
Information on the…
- Physical health
- Mental health
- Remedial action data
Education and training
- Academic curriculum
- Professional competence
- Professional experience
Profession and job
- Current job
- Professional competence
- Termination of employment
- Attendance and discipline
- Occupational Medicine
- Organisation of work
- Training for the job
National registry number
- National registry number
- Surveillance images
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
The personal data mentioned above are processed by us for the following purposes:
- administration of staff and agents
- work planning
- management of staff and agents
- control at the workplace
- customer management
- supplier management
- combating fraud and infringements of personnel
- public relations
- public relations
- technical-commercial information
- registration and administration of shareholders or partners
- employment services
- market research
- statistical survey
- work accident insurance
- direct marketing
In case Solid Engineering & Construction bv uses your personal data for direct marketing, you always have the right to oppose this by means of a simple request (possibility to ‘unsubscribe’).
For each purpose, the legal basis of the processing may be one of the following:
- your free consent to the processing
- the preparation or execution of a contract
- compliance with legal obligations
- the overriding legitimate interest
Where we have an overriding legitimate interest, we will seek to balance that interest with respect for your privacy.
When the legal basis of the processing is based on your free consent, you always have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This can be done by a simple request directed to Solid Engineering & Construction bv via the contact details mentioned in this Privacy Statement under ‘Identity of the Processor’.
We collect and use your personal data only for the above-mentioned purposes, unless we receive your unambiguous and free consent to use your personal data for other purposes or unless the processing is necessary in order to comply with an obligation imposed by a regulation, a law, a decree or a deontological obligation.
Unless a longer retention period is required or justified (i) by compliance with a statute of limitations or expiry provided for by law or (ii) by compliance with any other legal obligation, your data will not be kept longer than necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, as described in this Privacy Statement under ‘Purposes of Processing’.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
The processed personal data will only be communicated to subsequent recipients in accordance with this Privacy Statement:
- Employees and employees of the controller
- Person concerned
- Processors, which are used for a specific task (e.g. IT service providers and accountants).
- Other third parties insofar as necessary for the execution of the order.
The aforementioned processors act exclusively on behalf of Solid Engineering & Construction bv. Solid Engineering & Construction bv can give the following guarantees concerning the data processing by these processors:
- In its agreement with these third parties, Solid Engineering & Construction bv has made clear agreements about the quality of data processing in accordance with the obligations imposed by the relevant privacy legislation;
- The third parties may only use the data for the purposes as determined by Solid Engineering & Construction bv and in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Without prejudice to the above, it is possible that Solid Engineering & Construction bv must disclose your personal data:
- To the competent authorities (i) when Solid Engineering & Construction bv is obliged to do so by law or within the framework of legal proceedings and (ii) for the safeguarding and defence of our rights
- If Solid Engineering & Construction bv or substantially all of its assets are taken over by a third party, in which case your personal data will be one of the transferred assets.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
As a data subject, you have a number of rights which we respect. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact details described in this Privacy Statement under ‘Identity of the controller’.
The rights you have are the following:
- Right of access no later than one month after receipt of the request: you have the right to access your data in our possession in order to verify how we use it.
- right to rectification or correction of incorrect data: you can ask to have incorrect data corrected or incomplete data completed
- right to object if you disagree with the way we process your personal data
- Right to data portability: you have the right to obtain your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form and to transfer it to third parties.
- Right to erasure: under certain conditions you have the right to have personal data erased. This request may be refused.
- right to restriction of processing
In principle, you can exercise these rights free of charge. In order to do so, please send us a request with a copy of your identity card to prevent any unauthorised disclosure of your personal data.
If your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, we may charge a reasonable fee to cover the administrative costs associated with your request or we may refuse your request. Furthermore, you may only exercise these rights once every six months.
In any event, we shall inform you of the action taken on your request at the latest within one month.
All information is stored in a secure environment. This information is not accessible to the public. Within Solid Engineering & Construction bv only those persons who are authorized to do so, have access to the personal data, and only if the data are relevant to fulfill their assignment.
When receiving or transferring data through our website, Solid Engineering & Construction bv uses the coding technologies that are recognized as common standards within the IT sector. The necessary security measures were introduced to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information we receive on our site. If Solid Engineering & Construction bv receives or transfers certain critical information, such as financial information, we use a secure server.
TRANSFER TO THIRD COUNTRIES
In principle Solid Engineering & Construction bv will not pass on your personal data to entities established outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
In the event that personal data is transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to an addressee who has his or her residence or registered office in a country that is not covered by an adequacy decision issued by the European Commission, this transfer will be governed by the provisions of a transfer agreement, which will either (i) contain the standard contractual clauses set forth in the “Decision of the European Commission of 5 February 2010 (Decision 2010/87/EC)” or (ii) be based on any other mechanism under the privacy legislation or any other regulation governing the processing of personal data that ensures adequate safeguards.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States . Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
We ask persons under 16 years not to provide personal information to Solid Engineering & Construction bv unless permission is obtained from parent(s) or guardian(s). If we discover that we have collected personal information from a person under the age of 16 we will remove this information as soon as possible.
If you disagree with the way in which Solid Engineering & Construction bv collects, uses and/or processes your personal data, you can of course contact us.
In addition, you have the option of submitting a complaint to the supervisory authority, which you can contact using the information below:
Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens – Bezuidenhoutseweg 30 – 2594 AV Den Haag
Tel: 088 – 1805 250
KEEP UP TO DATE WITH CHANGES
Solid Engineering & Construction bv may amend this Privacy Statement, for example in response to market developments and new processing activities. We invite you to always consult the latest version of this policy on our website. Of course we will inform you beforehand through our websites or other common communication channels of any substantive change and we ask your prior consent for our (new) processing activities when required by law.