Electrical instrumentation engineer
For our client in Limburg (NL) we're looking for a experienced electrical engineer with strong leadership skills. You're THE expert within the discipline of Electrical power supply/distribution (high/medium/low voltage).
Among other tasks you will be;
- Continuously improve the competitive position of the mill in respect to the mill layout, quality, process costs and operational performance/effectiveness.
- As a lead engineer, lead your team of allocated designers/detail engineers.
- Be responsible for creating and tracking the schedule, budget allocation, ongoing cost controlling, contract and claim management, risk analysis and reporting.
- You'll execute under time and budget constraints, in a high variety of projects.
- You will be responsible for the development and execution of mono-disciplinary “normal” investment projects in accordance with project milestone planning, cost controlling, law & regulations, techn(ological)ical requirements and SHEQ guidelines.
- You'll participate and support multi-disciplinary “normal’ investment projects and the “major” investment projects in line with the business plan.
- You'll develop and generate a long term philosophy with proposals for technological “best in class” Electrical concepts/standards, in close cooperation with relevant departments.
- Do you have a master in Engineering with a specialization in Electrical ?
- Do you have a profound experience in leading projects?
- Do you strive for a structured working method, accountability, cooperativeness for teamwork, improvement in processes?
- Do you have strong communication skills (Dutch, English and preferably German)?
- Are you Independent and a problem solver?
- Do you have strong leadership skills?
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!