Mechanical Project Engineer
The mechanical project engineer will be responsible for civil, steel-structure, piping, and mechanical engineering of small and medium sized projects.
You'll have a double role in the projects of our client.
As a Mechanical engineer; in charge of all the project related technical details in the field of piping, equipment, civil.
And as a Project leader you are in charge of the project management of the project; cost, planning, coordination, reporting, managing sub contractors etc.
Your daily tasks are the following;
- Completion of PFD’s and P&ID’s with assistance of Process Engineering and Operations department
- Review of engineering documents in co-ordination with all parties involved at ZR
- Creation and/or review of technical specifications for procurement of equipment (columns, pumps, vessels, heaters, heat exchangers etc.)
- Bid evaluation (technical part)
- Writing of basic design reports, design basis etc.
- Check the quality and completeness of project studies, technical specifications, drawings, project documents etc.
- Participation in safety studies (HAZOP’s)
- Estimation of civil and mechanical (piping & equipment) works
- Scope definition of detailed engineering
- Subcontracting of construction works in co-ordination with the field supervisor
The mechanical project engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Education: HBO (High Technical School) Mechanical
- You have minimal 5 year experience in a refinery or in the process industry
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
- You're a true team-player
- You're in possesion of a VVA certificate
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer excellent primary and secondary conditions. SOLID strives for a pleasant and stimulating work climate at high technology companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!