Project Piping Engineer
Do you have a working experience as a Project Piping Engineer? Do you have a full knowledge of the Feasibility and Final Study Engineering package?
Do you want to join a greenfield project?
- You are responsible for undertaking, piping, painting and insulation design reviews in accordance with appropriate technical standards and specifications associated with the services provided by the Engineering Contractor.
- You ensure piping, painting and insulation design review activities are in support of the Project and development initiatives and include support to other disciplines during the engineering, phase.
- You stimulate challenges and support the Engineering Contractor to strive for easy/simple solutions and to avoid unnecessary changes.
- You ensure that the local Tie-ins and As Built documentation are reviewed correctly and correctly taken into the design.
- You will follow up the piping, painting and insulation quantities and checks these in the estimate.
- You will follow up the development of the execution schedule ensuring both the timings and sequencing are correct.
- You are responsible for the engineering Contractor’s deliverables as per the Contract and ensure these are both issued for design and fully signed.
- You are responsible for the development and maintenance of good and beneficial relationships with, contractors, partners, vendors and third parties such as engineering institutions, certification bodies, etc..
- You ensure that the relevant Local and International regulations are followed by the Contractor and Vendors.
- You ensure that all tasks assigned by the Project Manager are completed on time and within budget.
- You attend internal/external design reviews and other meetings, as necessary.
- You attend internal training courses as requested by the Project Manager.
- Do you have a Master degree in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)?
- Do you have a high degree of computer literacy?
- Do you have minimum 10 years of working experience as a Project Piping Engineer?
- Do you have a full knowledge of the Engineering Contractors scope as per the Contract?
- Do you have a full understanding of the Engineering Contractors Schedule and the activities and deliverables for the discipline and be a driver to ensure the latter are achieved in a timely manner?
- Do you have knowledge of Mechanical installations?
- Do you have a technical experience, preferably in a maintenance or Project environment working with Contactors?
- Do you have comprehensive Onshore Construction and investment project Experience?
- Do you have working experience in a multicultural environment?
- Do you have experience of polymerisation plants? This is important!
- Do you have the ability to work as an effective team player?
- Are you self motivated with ability to supervise and motivate small team?
- Do you have the willingness to travel?
- Do you have hig ethical standards?
- Do you have good communication skills and commercial understandings?
Apply now for the function "Project Piping Engineer"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!