Do you have extensive knowledge of asset designation system coding RDS-PP and IEC81346 knowledge? Do you have experience with energy station and/or offshore projects? You don't mind to travel frequently? Interested? Be sure to take look!
- You are responsible for the preparation, alignment and execution of the complete asset data and coding system RDS-PP from contractor to project team to operation and maintenance.
- You are responsible for set-up, manage and control of all asset- and meta-data in offshore project Hollandse Kust Zuid for the AC grid connection.
- You manage and control contractors to apply correct RDS-PP coding according specifications.
- You are responsible for all incoming, outgoing and applied asset- and meta-data.
- You are responsible for aligning data management systems and alignment with all relevant internal stakeholder.
- Do you have a Bachelor degree in a relevant area?
- Do you have extensive knowledge of asset designation system coding RDS-PP (prerequisite!)?
- Do you have experience with energy station and/or offshore projects?
- Do you have experience with working in an international environment?
- Are you a good communicator, both verbally and written?
- Are your language skills good in English and preferably also in Dutch and in a lesser extend German?
Apply now for the function of "RDS-PP Advisor"!
We invest in your future through personal training, career advice and on-the-job guidance. The successful mix of our rich experience and extensive customer portfolio with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer excellent primary and secondary conditions. SOLID always strives for a pleasant and stimulating working atmosphere at
technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career.
SOLID considers it its core business to always respond to the constantly changing needs on the labor market. Through our extensive business network you give your unique talent every opportunity to develop!